Koda's 4ever Fam

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Busy! Busy! Busy!

I have been so busy lately! So much for the quite life of a city dog! I had my first bath.... not so easy! I wouldn't get into the bath tub so my mom and my human sisters had to "bucket" bath me.  By the time they were thru, they were as wet as I was! And because my new collar was red, it got wet too (cause they had to keep me on my leash because I kept running away from the water) my neck turned pink! Mom says we'll have to do it again soon... once she regains her strength!

I also went to the park and this little girl came running over and gave me a big hug! I didn't even know her but she said I was a good dog and a pretty dog. Then she ran off to play. There was another dog playing in the park that looked just like Cricket but Mom said I couldn't go play. So I cried and jumped around and whined but Mom said no and no is what she meant, so we went the other way.

I also went to Pet Smart and walked around. Mom wanted to see how much weight I've gained but I was afraid of the scale and wouldn't get on it. She said that was okay because I have to do see Dr. Kelly next week anyway to get the rest of my shots.... YUCK!

But I did get to meet some people at my mom's work. That was fun! But I didn't like having to go upstairs to Mom's office. That was scary! But there was a really nice man named Chris there that gave me some beef jerky! I really like him!

This week, Mom's going to go get me something called a license and a park permit so that I can go to the dog park and play with some other dogs! That should be fun! I'll let you know if I make new friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home